- All accounts will be handled through the online system, which means a credit card will need to be on file for each account.
- All communication about accounts and classes will be electronic, through email. Please be sure your account is set up with your most convenient email address in order to receive communication.
- Payments must be submitted electronically.
- Accounts set up on autopay will run on the 1st of the month.
- All tuition is due the 1st of the month, and will not be eligible for the discounted rate after the 7th of the month.
- Tuition is non-refundable.
- WCDA must be formally notified by email of discontinued enrollment.
- Read more about Tuition.
If your child is experiencing a fever, any cold or flu like symptoms, has been in contact with a person who has tested positive with COVID, please proceed with caution. You can choose to participate via Zoom with your regular class live, or inquire with the office to recommend a virtual make-up class.
Excessive absenteeism will result in losing class placement. WCDA must be formally notified if your child discontinues enrollment via email. Tuition must be paid whether classes are attended or not.
Weekly attendance is important to the progress of your child and class.
Make-Up classes are available, check with WCDA office for times to attend and/or login info. Make-Up classes are not mandatory but must be redeemed within 30 days of absence.
Snow Day Policy
It is not our policy to automatically cancel dance classes based on the public school system. Cancellations are based on the conditions close to the time of dance classes.
Snow amounts and/or icy conditions will determine the WCDA’s decision to cancel classes.
- Please call the WCDA OFFICE at (978) 369-0126 or check the studio’s website at www.westconcorddance.com, 30-60 minutes prior to your scheduled lesson.
- Weather can change drastically from hour to hour. Please check as the weather changes.
- Weekday classes should check with the studio late afternoon/early evening for announcements. Saturday classes should check with the studio in the early morning.
- Never assume cancellation; please check with the studio.
- Tuition will not be refunded due to cancellation. Make-up classes are available for weather cancellations upon request. Make-ups are not mandatory, but can be taken within one month of absence.