Attendance Weekly attendance is required and very important to the progress of your child and class. In the rare occasion that your child must be absent, you must notify the WCDA office. We will recommend an appropriate make-up class. Excessive absenteeism will result in losing class placement. WCDA must be formally notified if your child discontinues enrollment. Tuition must be paid whether classes are attended or not. Make-Up Lessons Make-Up classes are available, check with WCDA office for times available. Make-Up classes are not mandatory but must be redeemed within 30 days of absence. Tuition
- WCDA must be formally notified of discounted enrollment.
- Payments may be submitted by mail or in person at the WCDA office.
- All tuition is due no later than the 15th of each month.
- A $25 bank fee will be charged for all returned checks.
- Tuition is non-refundable.
- Please call the WCDA OFFICE at (978) 369-0126 or check the studio’s website at www.westconcorddance.com, 30-60 minutes prior to your scheduled lesson.
- Weather can change drastically from hour to hour. Please check as the weather changes.
- Weekday classes should check with the studio late afternoon/early evening for announcements. Saturday classes should check with the studio in the early morning.
- Never assume cancellation; please check with the studio.
- Tuition will not be refunded due to cancellation. Make-up classes are available for weather cancellations upon request. Make-ups are not mandatory, but can be taken within one month of absence.