- All accounts will be handled touch-free, which means a credit card will need to be on file for each account.
- All communication about accounts and classes will be electronic, through email.
- Payments must be submitted electronically.
- All tuition is due the 1st of the month, and will not be eligible for the discounted rate after the 7th.
- Tuition is non-refundable.
- WCDA must be formally notified by email of discontinued enrollment.
- Read more about Tuition
If your child is experiencing a fever, any cold or flu like symptoms, has been in contact with a person who has tested positive with COVID within 14 days, or has traveled out of state within 14 days, they are not permitted in the facility. You can choose to participate via Zoom with your regular class live, or inquire with the office to recommend a virtual make-up class.
Excessive absenteeism will result in losing class placement. WCDA must be formally notified if your child discontinues enrollment via email. Tuition must be paid whether classes are attended or not.
Weekly attendance is important to the progress of your child and class.
Virtual Make-Up classes are available, check with WCDA office for times and login info. Make-Up classes are not mandatory but must be redeemed within 30 days of absence. In-studio make-up lessons are not an option during COVID.
Snow Day Policy
It is not our policy to automatically cancel dance classes based on the public school system. Cancellations are based on the conditions close to the time of dance classes.
Snow amounts and/or icy conditions will determine the WCDA’s decision to cancel classes.
- Please call the WCDA OFFICE at (978) 369-0126 or check the studio’s website at www.westconcorddance.com, 30-60 minutes prior to your scheduled lesson.
- Weather can change drastically from hour to hour. Please check as the weather changes.
- Weekday classes should check with the studio late afternoon/early evening for announcements. Saturday classes should check with the studio in the early morning.
- Never assume cancellation; please check with the studio.
- Tuition will not be refunded due to cancellation. Make-up classes are available for weather cancellations upon request. Make-ups are not mandatory, but can be taken within one month of absence.