To be eligible for Tuition Discount Rates, payment must be received during the first week of the month and no later than the 7th of the month.
- Tuition is a flat monthly rate and will not change based on number of weeks per month.
- Tuition is based on hours per week, please note that some classes are two hours long.
- Tuition must be paid each month to guarantee enrollment, regardless of absence.
- Any unpaid tuition will result in class participation ineligibility.
(make-up lessons are available, see General Information)
WCDA is happy to honor a family discount. The child dancing the most hours is at full price. For each additional sibling, deduct 10%.
- $25 Registration Fee for former students returning to WCDA is necessary to process your child’s application.
- $30 New Student Registration Fee is necessary to process your child’s application.
- $40 Family Registration Fee is available for two of more children including new and returning families.
- First and Last month’s tuition is required to ensure enrollment.
- Registration Fees and Tuition are non-refundable.
Standard Rates apply to all payments received after the 7th of the month.
All Standard Rates are due no later than the 15th of each month.
- WCDA must be formally notified of discounted enrollment.
- Payments may be submitted by mail or in person at the WCDA office.
- All tuition is due no later than the 15th of each month.
- A $25 bank fee will be charged for all returned checks.
- Tuition is non-refundable.
First Month + Last Month + Registration Fee = Due at Registration
For Tuition Information and to complete your registration process please contact the studio and our courteous staff will be happy to assist your dance needs.