To be eligible for Tuition Discount Rates, payment is due on the 1st, and must be received no later than the 7th of the month (standard rates apply thereafter).
- Tuition is a flat monthly rate and will not change based on number of weeks per month.
- Tuition is based on hours per week, please note that some classes are two hours long.
- Tuition must be paid each month to guarantee enrollment, regardless of absence.
- Any unpaid tuition will result in class participation ineligibility.
(make-up lessons are available)
- All accounts will be handled touch-free, which means a card will need to be on file for each account.
- All communication about accounts and classes will be electronic, through email.
- Payments must be submitted electronically.
- All tuition is due the 1st of the month, and will not be eligible for a discounted rate after the 7th.
- Tuition is non-refundable.
- WCDA must be formally notified by email of discontinued enrollment.
WCDA is happy to honor a family discount. The child dancing the most hours is at full price. For each additional sibling, deduct 10%.
- $30 Enrollment Fee for former students returning to WCDA is necessary to process your child’s application.
- $35 New Student Enrollment Fee is necessary to process your child’s application.
- $50 Family Enrollment Fee is available for two of more children including new and returning families.
- First and Last month’s tuition is required to ensure enrollment.
- Enrollment Fees and Tuition are non-refundable.
Standard Rates apply to all payments received after the 7th of the month.
All Standard Rates are due no later than the 15th of each month to maintain your spot in class.
First Month Tuition + Enrollment Fee = Due at Registration
For Tuition Information and to complete your registration process please contact the studio and our courteous staff will be happy to assist your dance needs.