Safety & protocols
WCDA is always appreciative to have such strong support from our families, and we take pride in the trust we have built together for 42 years. This year is no exception, and we strive to create a safe and welcoming environment for your children.
In order to provide a safe place for our dancers, their families, and our employees, WCDA is strictly adhering to all safety practices and protocols put forth by the State as they relate to COVID-19.
WCDA has considered and created protocols for arrival and departure, increased our overall cleaning and sanitization of our facility, and implemented policies and procedures to accommodate to COVID protocols. WCDA has invested in technology for each dance room, industrial grade cleaning equipment, and CDC recommended cleaning products and HEPA air filtration to provide a safe dance environment.
West Concord Dance Academy will closely monitor all policy updates and changes made by state and/or local authorities and will adjust accordingly throughout the season. After all, dancers are known for their flexibility!
Read more about WCDA’s COVID Policies & Protocols
- Inspiring lifelong values as a dancer and a person.
- Learning through music and dance you will achieve self-expression, self confidence, and poise.
- Using motivation, encouragement, enthusiasm, and kindness we aim to instruct quality dance education and proper dance instruction.
- The WCDA’s intention is to achieve a memorable dance experience..
Established Reputation for Over 40 Years
Sincerely committing to our customers to provide a
- “User-friendly” and courteous staff.
- Highest quality, professional and enthusiastic staff.
- Producing annual performances with professional quality
- and excitement.
- WCDA takes pride in its approachable and thoughtful manner of serving you, our valued customer.
- Using a caring positive attitude will enhance your child’s dance training.
- Cheerfully creating fun and knowledgeable lesson plans.
- Our teaching styles reflect dedication and commitment to your child and the art of dance through patience and understanding.