- Tuition is a flat monthly rate and will not change based on number of weeks per month.
- Tuition is based on hours per week, please note that some classes are two hours long.
- Tuition must be paid each month to guarantee enrollment, regardless of absence.
- Any unpaid tuition will result in class participation ineligibility.
(make-up lessons are available, see General Information)
WCDA is happy to honor a family discount. The child dancing the most hours is at full price. For each additional sibling, deduct 10%.
$25 Registration Fee for former students returning to WCDA is necessary to process your child’s application.
$30 New Student Registration Fee is necessary to process your child’s application.
$40 Family Registration Fee is available for two of more children including new and returning families.
- First and Last month’s tuition is required to ensure enrollment.
- Registration Fees and Tuition are non-refundable.
To be eligible for Tuition Discount Rates, payment must be received during the first week of the month and no later than the 7th of the month.
Standard Rates apply to all payments received after the 7th of the month.
All Standard Rates are due no later than the 15th of each month.
- WCDA must be formally notified of discounted enrollment.
- Payments may be submitted by mail or in person at the WCDA office.
- All tuition is due no later than the 15th of each month.
- A $25 bank fee will be charged for all returned checks.
- Tuition is non-refundable.
First Month + Last Month + Registration Fee = Due at Registration
For Tuition Information and to complete your registration process please contact
the studio and our courteous staff will be happy to assist your dance needs.