Inspiring dancers for 40 years!
Make-Up classes are available, check with WCDA office for times available.
Make-Up classes are not mandatory but must be redeemed within 30 days of absence.
Snow Day Policy
It is not our policy to automatically cancel dance classes based on the public school system. Cancellations are based on the conditions close to the time of dance classes.
Snow amounts and/or icy conditions will determine the WCDA’s decision to cancel classes.
- Please call the WCDA OFFICE at (978) 369-0126 or check the studio’s website at www.westconcorddance.com, 30-60 minutes prior to your scheduled lesson.
- Weather can change drastically from hour to hour. Please check as the weather changes.
- Weekday classes should check with the studio late afternoon/early evening for announcements. Saturday classes should check with the studio in the early morning.
- Never assume cancellation; please check with the studio.
- Tuition will not be refunded due to cancellation. Make-up classes are available for weather cancellations upon request. Make-ups are not mandatory, but can be taken within one month of absence.